Home of TriWest Healthcare Alliance
TriWest is honored to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to provide access to health care for our nation’s Veterans.
Information for providers on filing claims and navigating the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Community Care programs.
Find information and tools to recognize signs of stress, depression, PTSD, substance use disorders and more for yourself or a loved one.
Join Provider Network
Are you a provider interested in serving our nation’s Veterans? Join the nearly 700,000 providers (and growing) who are already in the TriWest network.
- 06/12/2020 – TriWest Proudly Honors Women Veterans Day
- 06/08/2020 – TriWest Starts Health Care Delivery in VA Community Care Network Region 4
- 05/21/2020 – VA Deputy Under Secretary Shares Message to Thank Community Providers
- 05/15/2020 – TriWest Healthcare Alliance Receives Two Full URAC Accreditations
- 04/06/2020 – National Stress Awareness Month
- 03/30/2020 – TriWest Lauds Doctors for National Doctors Day
- 03/11/2020 – TriWest Teams with VA Partner for National Nutrition Month
- 01/15/2020 – Robert Wolpert Named 2020 Controller of the Year by FEI, AZ Chapter
Welcome from TriWest Healthcare Alliance
TriWest is On a Mission to Serve® our nation’s Veterans and military community in partnership with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in administering the Community Care programs. It is our privilege to work alongside VA as we provide Veterans with access to high-quality health care through our network of community providers.