Replacing A Lost Veterans Choice Card

Replacing A Lost Veterans Choice CardWe understand that sometimes people misplace or lose their Choice Card. It's ok! Just give us a call at 866-606-8198, and we will send a new card to your last known address.

Please understand that for security purposes and the protection of Veterans and VA, TriWest cannot accept an updated address at the same time we process a request for a card replacement.

To update your address because you have moved or otherwise changed your primary residence, please fill out the VA Form 10-10EZR to update your information, contact your Enrollment Coordinator at your nearest VA medical facility, and/or call 1-877-222-VETS (8387).