- TriWest Healthcare Alliance Awarded Contract to Administer TRICARE West Region Contract for the Department of Defense
- TriWest Employees Give Back to Their Communities in Meaningful Ways
- VA Announces PACT Act Benefits Claims Processing for Terminally Ill Veterans
- Phoenix Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day: A Tribute Flyover, Dignitaries and Memorial Wreaths
- National Veterans and Military Families Month: TriWest Military Family Employees Share Pride
- TriWest Network Reaches 50 Million Veteran Health Care Appointments in Community
- TriWest Attends Tribal Veterans Symposium in Support of Native American Veteran Care
- TriWest Supports Veterans’ Quality of Health and Well-Being Through VMLC
- Heard Museum’s 10th Anniversary Sunset Tribute Celebrates First American Indian Veterans National Memorial
- TriWest Earns U.S. Labor Department HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award for Exceptional Veteran Hiring and Retention
- Recognizing TriWest Partners during National Veterans Small Business Week
- TriWest Introduces New Veteran Appointment Self-Scheduling Pilot Program
- Suicide Prevention Month: VA Suicide Prevention Site Offers Help Through Direct Conversation
- TriWest Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with Employees’ Unique Stories
- Disabled Veterans Golf Clinic Provides Forum for Rehabilitation and Camaraderie
- TriWest Joins Blue Star Families in Supporting Blue Star Welcome Week
- TriWest Attends 2022 American Legion National Convention as Emerald Sponsor
- VA Caregiver Support Program Offers Military Caregivers Helpful Resources
- Team TriWest Supports Veterans at StandDown Event
- BenchmarkPortal Announced TriWest Healthcare Alliance as National Top Contact Center Winner
- New Healthy Homefront® Website Helps Community Stay on the Frontline of Health and Wellness
About Veteran Services
TriWest Healthcare Alliance (TriWest) is honored to be a third party administrator for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We build networks of high-performing, credentialed community providers that partner with VA to provide health care to Veterans in their local community. It is our sole focus and only line of business.
The Veteran Services section of our website provides the most updated information on Veteran benefits through care in the community.
More about Veteran Services...
In this section you will find important information regarding VA Community Care for eligible Veterans including benefit details, FAQs, forms, and more.
Explore Behavioral HealthRead more...
Service in the military comes with challenges that can create long-term stress making life difficult for individuals and families. Behavioral health topics of particular interest are identified here, and include clinically appropriate tools, guides and resources.
Count on us to Be There™ when you need it.
Dial: 988 then Press 1
Start: Confidential Chat
TTY for hearing loss: 800-799-4889
Information for ProvidersRead more...
Thanks to the nearly 700,000 health care professionals in TriWest’s network, our nation’s Veterans are receiving timely, high-quality care, closer to home.
One of TriWest’s primary roles is to educate and train its provider network on issues pertaining to Veteran care in the community. We also help ensure providers are paid for their health care services in a timely manner.
The Provider section of our website offers information, forms, news and training on VA Community Care. This also includes access to the secure TriWest Payer Space on Availity.
As a third party administrator for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), TriWest is committed to partnering with VA staff by sharing tools, best practices and access to information needed to ensure success on a daily basis.
This area is only accessible with secured authentication to protect Veteran health information.
Access Secure Login
Enter here for secure portal access only for authorized U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs staff.
Read About TriWestRead more...
TriWest Healthcare Alliance was formed in 1996 as the only company of its kind, with one sole purpose that continues today – serving the health care needs of the military and Veteran communities.
Since 1996, TriWest Healthcare Alliance has been On a Mission to Serve® our nation’s Veteran and military communities. Learn more here about TriWest’s mission and vision, history in service to our nation’s heroes, strong leadership and long-term focus on community outreach.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served? Since 1996, TriWest Healthcare Alliance has been On a Mission to Serve® our nation’s Veterans and military community.
Will you join us in this important mission?
Join our team to become a part of something special. Learn more about why what we do makes a difference in the lives of Veterans and our nation’s heroes.
TriWest News section shares stories, insider tips, news from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and unique health care perspectives all aimed at improving the lives of Veterans and their families.
Read more here about our mission and accomplishments in serving our nation’s heroes or connect with our media relations team.
Search here for important contact information for Veterans, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs staff and media inquiries. Also learn more about TriWest’s small business outreach program.
Reach out at anytime. We’d love to hear from you! Or follow us on socials (see footer).